Pop art your pet with our easy to use pop app.
There are eight different effects to choose from. Find your favourite pet pictures, select an effect from below and get popping!
Some top pop tips to start you off
USE A DESKTOP COMPUTER OR TABLET IN HORIZONTAL MODE.
You may be able to use it on your phone in horizontal mode but it’s likely that some parts of the app will fall outside of the screen area.
The app puts you in complete control of designing your pop art print. Choose your colours, effects and many more editing options to create a piece that is individual and designed entirely by you.
Start by visiting the app and click start now.
Select the effect that you would like to have on your photo.
Choose your perfect pop art image, and select upload. For optimal results, select a photo with little or no background, as this will bring more attention to the foreground and will create a better result.
Use the shuffle button for random design ideas.
If you would like specific colours, click on a colour box in the colour menu down the right-hand side, and change it using the colour picker.
Some effects have tiles. Use the width and height to choose the number of tiles. Please note, that the output size is a square. So, the width and height will always be equal. If you want 4 x 4 tiles, select width 4 and height 4. If you wish to have just one tile, choose width 1 and height 1.
Spacing (%) – this will add white spacing between the pictures, in the classic Andy Warhol style! The higher the number, the larger the spacing. If you have a busy picture, you can break it up with larger spacing.
Transparency – this will make the pop art transparent – so that you can see the original picture underneath. The higher the number, the more of the original picture you can see.
Blur – this will blur the art. You can use this if you wish for a more ‘abstract’ finish.
Contrast – this will deepen the design. The higher the number, the more you will see the dark tones.
Once you are happy with your design, click select this design. Please note, you will need to select the image within 5 minutes from uploading.
On the product page, select the finish (i.e. frames etc). If you wish to have your order without additional costs, select classic frame (available in either black or white), economy canvas, and no thanks to the protective lacquer.
Add to the cart, and then at the checkout, you can click apply voucher.
Proceed to checkout, complete the address details and confirm the order.
Complete the PayPal payment method, and confirm. Congrats!
An introduction to ordering / how to use your voucher.
- start by visiting –– & “start now”
- Then select an effect
- Choose a picture and select “upload”
- Use the shuffle button for random design ideas. Fine tune the design with the drop down / colour options
- Once happy, click: “select this design” Please note you need to select the image within 5 minutes from uploading
- On the product page, select the finish ( frame / unframed etc ) & choose lacquer protection or not.
- Add to cart, then at the checkout level you can “apply voucher”
- proceed to checkout, fill out address details and “confirm the order”
- you can pay with Paypal, or choose “don’t have a paypal account” if they want to pay with card alone
- please note, your voucher is valid on any of our apps!
- Choose a file and click “upload”
- it is always advise to choose a good quality picture, the results will be better too if you select an image without a “busy” or crowded background. Photos with little or no background bring more attention to the foreground and will create a better result.
- SHUFFLE! will design your piece for you! If you want to fine tune your design, please read on.
- Use the width / hight to choose the number of tiles. Please note the output size is square, so width / height will always be equal. If you want 4 x 4 tiles, select width 4/ height 4 . If you want just one tile, choose width 1 / height 1.
- Spacing (%) – this will add white spacing between the pictures, in classic Andy Warhol style! The higher the number, the larger the number the bigger the spacing. When to use this: if your picture is busy, you can break it up with a large spacing.
- Transparency – this will make the pop art transparent – so that you can see the original picture underneath. The higher the number, the more of the original picture you can see. When to use this: if your picture needs more definition / detail, you can try increasing the number,
- Blur – this will blur the art. When to use this: — Select this for an abstract finish.
- Contrast – this will deepen the design, The higher the number the more you will see the dark tones. When to use this: if the tones on your subject do not quite look right you can use this to improve your picture.
Most issues related to the app are either due to taking too long to design your art, or using an old browser. You can resolve all issues by designing your art within 5 minutes of uploading, and also try using a desktop computer.
“My picture does not come through correctly” – Please design the piece and “select this design” within 5 mins of uploading
“I get an error at checkout eg File could not be copied “ we always recommend clearing the cache or using another machine.
“I don’t have a Paypal account” – you can use credit cards without a Paypal account.
“my code doesn’t work” – please type exactly as it is, email us the code if it still doesn’t work.
“there is no BUY button” – This happens on some of the older browsers that are not compatible please try using another browser / machine
“I get a server error within the app” – this is very rare, and occurs only when the server is overloaded. You can please try again later. Refresh ing the page should clear this issue.
“I can’t seem to use more than one voucher ” – this is not possible– it is strictly one voucher per order. Please create two orders if you have two vouchers.
“it says that my voucher has already has been used.” – Maybe you placed the order & used your voucher by accident. Go to “my account” you will find your pending order in there with a link to pay.
“I can’t register an account, the password box is missing” – Please create your account at the end of the order. So create your art, add to basket and checkout as normal.